This Week in Whistler Real Estate: September 7 – 13
Over the past 7 days, 17 new listings have come to the market in Whistler and Pemberton and there were 12 completed sales.
New Whistler Real Estate Listings
The past week has seen 9 new listings in Whistler:
- 8021 Nicklaus North Boulevard – A 5 bedroom home in Green Lake Estates, looking over the 15th fairway. Listed at $3,190,000.
- 8640 Fissile Lane – A 4 bedroom home with a 1 bedroom suite in Alpine Meadows. Listed at $1,450,000.
- 4839 Casabella Crescent – A 3.5 bedroom townhouse in Montebello, walking distance from the Village. Listed at $1,299,000.
- 9404 Deerhorn Place – A 4 bedroom home on a cul-de-sac in Emerald Estates. Listed at $1,190,000
- 302 Powderhorn – A 3.5 bedroom ski-in/ski-out Phase I condo in the Benchlands. Listed at $925,000
- 6721 Crabapple Drive – A flat, 9,999 square foot building lot in Whistler Cay Estates. Listed at $799,900
- 206 Greyhawk – A 2 bedroom Phase I condo in Blueberry. Listed at $729,000.
- 2 Timber Ridge – A 2.5 bedroom duplex in Bayshores. Listed at $569,000.
- F202 Tamarisk – A 1 bedroom condo with lake access. Listed at $299,000.
New Pemberton Real Estate Listings
There are 4 new listings to take a look at in Pemberton:
Whistler & Pemberton Real Estate Sales
There were 12 closings this week in Whistler and Pemberton. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts