This Week in Whistler Real Estate Trends: March 30 – April 5
As usual, the end of the month brought a spike in completed sales with 24. We also saw 10 new listings in Whistler and 4 new listings in Pemberton.
New Real Estate Listings – Whistler
The new listings in Whistler ranged from single family homes to parking stalls:
- 2927 Heritage Peaks Trail – This contemporary 5 bedroom home has been Kadenwood is one of the exclusive neighbourhoods newest additions.
- 32 Alta Lake Resorts – Sitting at the north end of Alta Lake, this completely renovated townhome would make the perfect starter home or all-season getaway.
- 18 Symphony – This beautifully updated studio townhome is located adjacent to the Marketplace.
- 319 Tantalus Lodge – Fully furnished, this large 2 bedroom condo is ideal for personal use and rentals.
- 4 Gondola Village – Just steps from the Olympic Downhill at Creekside, this 1 bedroom townhome has been beautify updated.
- 2007 Karen Crescent – This is Whistler’s newest townhome development in Creekside. It is currently being sold in the per-construction phase.
- 309 Highland Annex – With South-West views down Whistler Valley, this studio suite is conveniently located close the all of the Creekside amenities.
- 1227 Delta Whistler Village Suites – This 1 bedroom suite has just been renovated and is centrally located in the heart of the Village.
- 202 Whistler Village Inn & Suites – A 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo in a central Village location.
- 6C At Natures Door – An exclusive, luxury residence in a 10th share fractional ownership.
New Real Estate Listings – Pemberton
The new listings in Pemberton ranged from luxury acreages to rustic cabin getaways:
Real Estate Sales – Whistler & Pemberton
The end of March brought 24 completed sales in Whistler and Pemberton. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts