This Week’s Whistler Real Estate Outlook: July 7 – 12
Over the past 7 days we have seen 26 new listings and 11 completed sales.
New Whistler Real Estate Listings
Once again, the last 7 days saw 22 new listings in the last 7 days covering a wide range of prices and property types:
- 2290 Nordic Drive – Built with impeccable attention to detail, this 5 bedroom chalet is situated on a ski-in/ski-out property. Listed at $10,588,000.
- 2935 Big Timber Court – This luxurious 6 bedroom home is located in the exclusive Kadenwood neighbourhood. Listed at $8,980,000.
- 3591 Falcon Crescent – A beautiful, 3 bedroom log home in Blueberry with views of Blackcomb, Wedge, and Mt. Currie. Listed at $2,699,000.
- 8051 Nicklaus North Boulevard – Sitting on the 15th Green of the Nicklaus North Golf Course, this 3 bedroom home takes in mountain and lake views. Listed at $2,499,000.
- 3349 Panorama Ridge – Walk to the Village from this renovated, 4 bedroom family home in Brio. Listed at $2,399,000.
- 7342 Tani Sailer Way – A recently updated 7 bedroom home in the central and family-friendly neighbourhood of White Gold. Listed at $1,595,000.
- 6320 Easy Street – This 3 bedroom home in Tapley’s Farm also offers a 2 bedroom suite and recent updates. Listed at $1,475,000.
- 8733 Idylwood Place – This bright 3.5 bedroom cabin offers a quiet setting and upgrades. Listed at $1,390,000.
- 313 First Tracks Lodge – This 3 bedroom condo offers ski-in/ski-out access and all the convenience of Creekside. Listed at $1,368,000.
- 29 Taluswood – A luxurious 3 bedroom duplex townhouse with ski-in/ski-out access to Whistler Mountain. Listed at $1,259,000.
- 13 Blackcomb Greens – This 3 bedroom townhouse looks out to the Chateau Whistler golf Course. Listed at $1,259,000.
- 2317 Aspen Court – Walk to Creekside from this 4.5 bedroom chalet in Nordic. Listed at $995,000.
- 9 Timber Lodge – An updated 3 bedroom townhouse in Alpine Meadows. Listed at $449,000.
- 6 – 8013 Timber Lane – This 2.5 bedroom duplex has been fully renovated. Listed at $445,000.
- 106 Adventures West – A 1 bedroom townhouse in a saught after lakefront complex in Whistler Cay Estates. Listed at $359,000.
- 14 Alpine House – This 2 bedroom townhouse is located in Alpine Meadows. Listed at $359,000.
- 413 Le Chamois – Located at the base of Blackcomb, this 1 bedroom condo is perfect for full-time living or rentals. Listed at $349,000.
- 701 Pan Pacific Mountainside – This studio suite is located in one the best Village locations at the base of the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas. Listed at $285,000.
- 201 A & B Whistler Resort Club – This 1 bedroom lock-off condo in Creekside offers flexible options for rental and/or unlimited owner use. Listed at $265,000.
- 201C Evolution – A 2 bedroom quartershare condo in Creekside. Listed at $83,900.
- 213 G4 Horstman House – A 1 bedroom quartershare condo in the Benchlands. Listed at $53,000.
- 117D Evolution – A 1 bedroom quartershare condo in Creekside. Listed at $53,000.
New Pemberton Real Estate Listings
Four new properties, all chalet &/or acreages, came to the market in Pemberton over the last 7 days:
- 1460 Vine Road – A 1 bedroom home sitting on 19.28 acres next to One Mile Lake. Listed at $899,000.
- 9455 Geese Road – This 4.97 acre property in Pemberton Meadows offers a private setting for the 2 bedroom home. Listed at $596,000.
- Lot 1 Vine Road – A large 2.67 acre property on Pemberton Creek. Listed at $399,000.
- 9411 Portage Road – This updated 2 bedroom home is located in Birken, 25 minutes from Pemberton. Listed at $375,000.
Whistler & Pemberton Real Estate Sales
It was a quieter week for closings in Whistler and Pemberton with only 11. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts