This Week in Whistler Real Estate Trends: August 3 – 9
The past 7 days has seen 21 new listings come to the market in Whistler and Pemberton as well as 14 completed sales.
New Whistler Real Estate Listings
There are 19 new listings in Whistler from the past week:
- 45 Four Seasons Private Residences – This fourth floor residence offers 3 bedrooms, over 2,000 square feet, and stunning views. Listed at $3,495,000.
- 6234 Palmer Drive – This 4 bedroom home in Whistler Cay Heights is adjacent to the Valley Trail and walking distance to the Village. Listed at $2,495,000.
- 8124 Muirfield Crescent – Situated in Green Lake Estates, this 4.5 bedroom home has an open floor plan and large side and back yards. Listed at $2,200,000
- 39 Fitzsimmons Walk – A luxurious 4 bedroom townhome in White Gold, walking distance to the Village. Listed at $1,898,000.
- 8708 Idylwood Place – A fully renovated 3 bedroom home with 2 bedroom suite in Alpine Meadows Listed at $1,499,000.
- 8150 Meadow Lane – With an open floor plan, this 3 bedroom home in Alpine Meadows has been extensively renovated and offers a 1 bedroom suite. Listed at $1,450,000.
- 24 Wintergreen – A 3 bedroom townhouse in a quiet yet central location in the Benchlands. Listed at $1,295,000.
- 3 Baseline – Walk to Alpha Lake Park and Creekside Village from this 3.5 bedroom townhouse. Listed at $1,179,000.
- 3226 Juniper Place – Sitting on a quiet cul-de-sca in Brio, this 5.5 bedroom home offers fantastic mountain views. Listed at $1,149,000.
- 20 The Glades – A 4 bedroom townhouse in a quiet Spring Creek complex that is just above the elementary school. Listed at $825,900.
- 520 Woodrun – A 1.5 bedroom ski-in/ski-out condo on Blackcomb Mountain. Listed at $739,000.
- 15 Arrowhead Point – This 2 bedroom townhouse in the Benchlands offers ski-in/ski-out access and an open floor plan. Listed at $729,000.
- 407 Greyhawk – With 1,461 square feet of living space, this 2 bedroom plus loft condo comes fully furnished. Listed at $665,000.
- 3 Slope Haus – Completely renovated to a mountain contemporary standard, this 3 bedroom towhhouse in Alpine Meadows offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Listed at $599,000.
- 407 Adventures West – This 1 bedroom townhouse in the waterfront complex of Adventures West offers a large deck and mountain views. Listed at $359,000.
- 558 Four Seasons Resort – This king suite studio offers a private balcony and all the luxuries of the Four Seasons Resort. Listed at $234,995.
- 22 Highpoint – Located just minutes from Creekside, this studio suite has been designer decorated. Listed at $199,000.
- 104G4 Horstman House – A 2 level, 2 bedroom quartershare suite in the Benchlands. Listed at $86,000.
- 308G1 Horstman House – A wheelchair accessible 1 bedroom quartershare suite in the Benchlands. Listed at $52,000.
New Pemberton Real Estate Listings
There are only 2 new listing in Pemberton from the past week:
- 55 The Peaks – A spacious and bright 2 bedroom townhome in a family-friendly complex backing onto the dyke and greenspace. Listed at $349,000.
- 2 Pioneer Junction – Thus upgraded 2 bedroom townhome has geothermal heating/cooling, a ground-level patio, and views of Mount Currie. Listed at $339,000.
Whistler & Pemberton Real Estate Sales
There were 14 closings this week in Whistler and Pemberton. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts