This Week in Whistler Real Estate Trends: August 17 – 23
The past 7 days have brought a total of 25 new listings to have a look at in Whistler and Pemberton. As we near the end of the month, we also saw 14 completed sales.
New Whistler Real Estate Listings
There are 24 new listings in Whistler from the past 7 days:
- 7445 Treetop Lane – A large view lot that allows for a home of up to 3,500 square feet. Listed at $1,499,000.
- 7258 Spruce Grove Circle – This 4 bedroom chalet is situated in the family-friendly neighbourhood of Spruce Grove. Listed at $1,495,500.
- 1087 Madeley Place – This newly built 4 bedroom home is located in Cheakamus Crossing, one of Whistler’s newest neighbourhoods. Listed at $1,299,000.
- 7260 Spruce Grove Circle – Featuring beautiful views of Whistler and Blackcomb, this 3.5 bedroom duplex in Spruce Grove is ideally located in Whistler. Listed at $1,199,000.
- 37 Treeline – This 4 bedroom townhome offers ultimate convenience in the Benchlands. Listed at $1,149,900.
- 8545-A Drifter Way – This 10,000 square foot lot in Alpine Meadows allows for a home of up to 3,500 square feet. Listed at $699,000.
- 6 Wintergreen – This quiet and spacious townhome in the Benchlands offers 2 bedrooms and the option for unlimited owner use and rentals. Listed at $699,000.
- 208 Ravencrest – A spacious 2 bedroom plus den condo in Blueberry. Listed at $619,000.
- 17 Valhalla – Adjacent to the Whistler Marketplace, this 2 bedroom Village townhome is spacious and quiet. Listed at $589,000.
- 4 Northstar – Walk to the ski-lifts and all the Village amenities from this 2 bedroom townhome. Listed at $579,000.
- 14 Eagle Drive – Situated in Whistler Cay Heights, this 2 bedroom townhome is walking distance to the Village and Valley Trail. Listed at $559,000.
- 9 Wedgemount – A 3 bedroom towhome in a small complex of only 9 units located in Alpine Meadows. Listed at $439,000.
- Tyndall Stone Lodge – Two completely renovated condos just steps from Whistler Olympic Plaza and everything the Village offers. A 1.5 bedroom listed at $419,000 and a 1 bedroom listed at $328,000.
- Tantalus Lodge – Two Phase 1 unrestructed, 2 bedroom hotel condo suites located just a short walk from Skier’s Plaza. Listed at $329,000 and $299,000.
- 428 Main Street – Enjoy unlimited owner use and/or rental revenues from this 1 bedroom condo in the heart of Whistler Village. Listed at $324,900.
- The Westin Resort & Spa – Two Pahse II studio units in one of Whistler’s best hotels. The 6th floor suite is listed at $182,900. The 5th floor suite is listed at $181,900.
- Coast Blackcomb Springs – These Phase II condos allow 56 days of owner use each year. Suite 633 is listed at $150,000. Suite 143 is listed at $149,000.
- 409D Evolution – A 2 bedroom quartershare opportunity in Whistler Creekside. Listed at $149,000.
- 1628 Delta Whistler Village Suites – A Phase II studio suite in one of the best revenue producing hotels in Whistler. Listed at $99,000.
- 220D Legends – A 2 bedroom quartershare opportunity at the base of the Creekside gondola. Listed at $77,000.
New Pemberton Real Estate Listings
There is only 1 new listing in Pemberton this week:
Whistler & Pemberton Real Estate Sales
There were 14 closings this week in Whistler and Pemberton. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts