This Week in the Whistler Real Estate Market: August 10 – 16
In the past week, 21 new listings have come to the marketing in Whistler and Pemberton while we have seen 14 completed sales.
New Whistler Real Estate Listings
The past 7 days have seen 17 new listings in Whistler:
- 4833F Cedar Creek – A rare chance to own a 4 bedroom ski-in/ski-out townhouse in this exclusive development. Listed at $2,900,000.
- 3108 Hillcrest Lane – A chance to build up to 4,500 square feet in a saught after lakeside enclave of luxury homes. Listed at $1,628,000.
- 6 Quail Run – Recently updated, you can ski home to this 4 bedroom chalet in Nordic. Listed at $1,499,000.
- 205 Carletone Lodge – This 2 bedroom condo sits in the heart of the Village right at the base of both Whistler and Blackcomb. Listed at $1,288,000.
- 4753 Settebello Drive – A beutiful 3 bedroom townhouse with views of Blackcomb Mountain and a private hot tub. Listed at $1,255,000.
- 6260 Piccolo Drive – This 3 bedroom home offers an open design and is centrally located within walking distance to the elementary school. Listed at $1,199,000.
- 5601 Alta Lake Road – Steps from the shores of Alta Lake, this large building lot allows for a home of up to 7,500 square feet. Listed at $999,000.
- 29 Foxglove – Recently renovated, this 3 bedroom townhome is situated in the Benchlands. Listed at $975,000.
- 47 Smoketree – With 4 bedrooms and a loft, this townhome offers plenty of space and a great location. Listed at $919,000.
- 21 Castle Ridge – A 3 bedroom plus loft townhouse with a double garage and plenty of storage. Listed at $799,000.
- 16 Gables – Ideally located in the Benchlands, this 1 bedroom condo with loft offers a quiet yet central setting. Listed at $699,000.
- 216 Tyndall Stone Lodge – Completely redone, this 1 bedroom condo overlooks Olympic Plaza. Listed at $325,000.
- 8 Powderview – This 1 bedroom townhouse in Creekside is walking distance to the gondola and amenities. Listed at $309,000.
- 1027 The Westin Resort & Spa – This 1 bedroom Phase II condo is an excellent revenue producer in one of Whistler’s most popular hotels.
- 306 Whistler Creek Lodge – A large, lofted studio steps from the Whistler Creekside Gondola and amenities. Listed at $235,000.
- 104 Vale Inn – A studio suite that allows for unlimited owner use and both nightly or long-term rentals. Listed at $119,000.
- 427 Coast Blackcomb Springs – A cozy studio suite that sleeps 4. Listed at $99,500.
New Pemberton Real Estate Listings
There are 4 new listings to take a look at in Pemberton:
- 1398 Pemberton Farm Road – A unique opportunity to purchase both sides of a duplex (each side with 3 bedrooms) on half an acre of land. Listed for $799,000.
- 884 Erickson Road – This 6 bedroom home is situated on a 4 acre hobby farm in Pemberton Meadows. Listed at $672,000.
- 8930 Portage Road – Sitting on 5 acres, this 3 bedroom family home offers spectacular views plus a separate guest cabin. Listed at $625,000.
- 115 Pemberton Valley Lodge – A studio suite that opens directly out to the pool deck. Listed at $82,000.
Whistler & Pemberton Real Estate Sales
There were 14 closings this week in Whistler and Pemberton. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts