This Week in Whistler Real Estate Trends: April 27 – May 3
As we came to the end of April we had a very busy week in real estate with a total of 24 new listings and 41 sales!
New Real Estate Listings – Whistler
There were 18 new listings in Whistler over the past 7 days:
- Woodridge – Centrally located in Whistler Cay, these spacious townhomes are highly sought after. Listed at $2,999,000 (4 bedroom) and $1,300,000 (2.5 bedroom).
- 2671 Highway 99 – A 4.2 acre lot in Whistler Creekside that allows for a home of up to 5,000 square feet. Listed at $2,480,000.
- 17 Fitzsimmons Walk – A luxurious 4 bedroom townhome in White Gold, walking distance to the Village. Listed at $2,195,000.
- 320 Glacier Lodge – This 2 bedroom plus loft condo is located in the Upper Village, just a short stroll from the Wizard lift. Listed at $1,188,000.
- 8236 Rainbow Drive – This lovely 3 bedroom chalet sits on a large lot in Alpine Meadows and has been extensively renovated. Listed at $990,000.
- 3 Gleaneagles – Offering easy access to all that Whistler offers, this 3 bedroom townhome is located on the Chateau Golf Course in the Benchlands. Listed at $969,000.
- 9376 Emerald Drive – A well maintained, original Whistler cabin in Emerald Estates. Listed at $749,000.
- 24 Whistler Creek Ridge – This 3 bedroom townhouse offers west-facing mountain views. Listed at $699,000.
- 15 Woods – A spacious 2 bedroom townhouse in a popular complex in the Benchlands. Listed at $639,000.
- 703 Pan Pacific Mountainside – A rarely available 1 bedroom suite overlooking the pool and ski slopes. Listed at $399,000.
- 83 Glaciers Reach – This 1 bedroom townhouse in the Village offers 583 square feet of living space and a private hot tub. Listed at $345,000.
- 302 Snowbird – A very unique opportunity to own a half interest (November – May) of this 3 bedroom suite in the Benchlands. Listed at $299,000.
- 4 – 2166 Gondola Village – My fabulous new listing in Whistler Creekside. This convenient 1 bedroom townhome is an easy walk to all of the amenities. Listed at $242,000.
- 625 Four Seasons Resort – A 6th floor studio suite in the luxurious Four Seasons Resort. Listed at $225,000.
- Evolution – A modern lodge in Creekside offering some of the best quartershare opportunities in Whistler. Listed at $96,500 (2 bedroom) and $49,999 (1 bedroom).
- 604 Holiday Inn – This studio suite in the Holiday Inn is located in the heart of Whistler Village. Listed at $39,000.
New Real Estate Listings – Pemberton
The last 7 days saw 5 new listings come to the market in Pemberton:
- 1447 Alder Drive – A 3 bedroom family home with a 2 bedroom revenue suite. Listed at $599,000.
- 1445 Alder Drive – This bright, open concept 3 bedroom home sits in a quiet cul-de-sac. Listed at $559,000.
- 3909 Gun Creek Road – Located in Gun Lake, this beautiful log home offers 5 bedrooms and a 1 bedroom guest cabin. Listed at $425,000.
- 205 Portage Station – An unbeatable location in the heart of Pemberton. This 2 bedroom condo has over 1,100 square feet of living space. Listed at $235,000.
- 9824 Portage Road – Located in D’Arcy this private 1 acre property sits on a peninsula adjacent to Gates Creek. Listed at $199,000.
Real Estate Sales – Whistler & Pemberton
There were 41 completed sales in Whistler and Pemberton this week. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts