This Week in Whistler Real Estate News: April 13 – 19
It was a busy week for new listings with 19 in Whistler and 9 in Pemberton. We also saw the completion of ? sales over the last 7 days.
New Real Estate Listings – Whistler
Whistler saw the addition of 14 new listings to the market:
- 6246 Par Road – A beautifully restored, 4 bedroom log home centrally located in Whistler Cay Heights. Listed at $2,390,000.
- 2269 Brandywine Way – With 4 bedrooms, this completely renovated Bayshores chalet would make an excellent family home. Listed at $1,999,000.
- 2817 Clifftop Lane – This 5 bedroom home has over 3,300 square feet of living space. Listed at $1,755,000.
- 8492 Matterhorn Drive – A 3.5 bedroom home with wonderful views in Alpine Meadows. Listed at $1,369,000.
- 37 Englewood Greens – This bright and spacious 3.5 bedroom townhouse is situated in desirable Nicklaus North Estates. Listed at $1,150,000.
- 8163 Alpine Way – This 2.5 bedroom post-and-beam chalet sits on a large lot in Alpine Meadows and also offers a renovated 2 bedroom, original Whistler cabin. Listed at $1,075,000.
- 8381 Rainbow Drive – A 4 bedroom family home with a sunny garden and mountain views. Listed at $979,000.
- 303 Tyndall Stone Lodge – Centrally located in the Village, this 2.5 bedroom condo is fully furnished and sleeps up to 7 people. Listed at $570,000.
- 28 Gondola Heights – This completely renovated 2 bedroom townhome is within walking distance to the Creekside gondola and amenities.
- 5 Timber Ridge – A half duplex in Bayshores that offers 2 bedrooms and a recent renovation. Listed at $569,000.
- 321 Town Plaza – Just steps from everything the Village has to offer, this 2 bedroom condo has just been renovated. Listed at $549,000.
- Four Seasons Resort – This week saw 3 new listings in the luxurious Four Seasons Resort. A 1 bedroom at $460,000, a 1 bedroom at $430,000, and a studio at $219,000.
- 31 The Woods – A spacious 1 bedroom townhouse that is just steps from Lost Lake. Listed at $445,000.
- 36 Powderview – This 1 bedroom townhome is within walking distance of the Creekside gondola and amenities. Listed at $319,000.
- HP2 Tamarisk – Enjoy lake access to Alpha Lake from this 1 bedroom condo in Whistler Creekside. Listed at $249,000.
- 10 Blackcomb Condos – With easy access to the Village and amenities at Nesters, this 1 bedroom condo is situated in a great, central Whistler location. Listed at $244,900.
- 2240 Delta Whistler Village Suites – The Delta has just been fully renovated and offers one of the most central Village locations. This studio suite is listed at $111,000.
New Real Estate Listings – Pemberton
Six new listings came to the market in Pemberton this week:
- 1850 Highway 99 – A 13.7 acre property with a recently upgraded 4 bedroom home. Listed at $1,285,000.
- 1764 Pinewood Drive – This to-be-built home offers 3,217 square feet and 3 bedrooms. Listed at $1,199,000.
- 1775 Pinewood Drive – A large, 2,000+ square foot lot in Pemberton Plateau. Listed at $799,000.
- 1729 Pinewood Drive – A gorgeous custom home with 3.5 bedrooms plus a revenue suite. Listed at $795,500.
- 7444 Dogwood Street – Offering fabulous mountain views, this 5 bedroom home is spacious and comfortable. Listed at $549,000.
- 1 Monte Vale – A large 3 bedroom townhome located in Pemberton Village. Listed at $399,000.
- Lot 50 Linda Road – A 5.65 acre lot located in Ivy Lake and offering spectacular views and privacy. Listed at $399,000.
- Lot 51 Rodgers Road – A unique 5 acre parcel overlooking the Valley in Ivy Lake. Listed at $399,000.
- 23 Pemberton Plateau – This spacious 3 bedroom townhome is centrally located in one of Pemberton’s favourite complexes. Listed at $389,000.
Real Estate Sales – Whistler & Pemberton
There were 15 completed sales in Whistler and Pemberton this week. You can see them all here.
« View All Blog Posts